Service it…and forget about it.
Building improvement and maintenance requires constant attention; it can be challenging to keep up. Harner Plumbing can help! We offer homeowners and businesses customized maintenance programs to take the weight off your shoulders and keep your plumbing running properly.
Here are some of the more common maintenance services that may be part of your program:
- Water Softeners: Replacing screens, injectors, potassium permanganate, and salt in the brine tank
- Sump Pumps: Cleaning out the crock and checking the float for proper operation
- Catch Basins: Cleaning out to ensure that basins are unimpeded by sediment or garbage
- Drains: Snaking drains every 2 – 3 months, more or less, depending on the issue
- Temperature Mixing Valves: Take valves apart and clean the sediment to ensure proper operation
Contact us for a free assessment and to learn more about how our customized maintenance program can benefit you.
Harner Plumbing does not need a new image with me. You all have been professional and cordial over these many years – and good friends.
Sincerely, Joseph O’Sickey
Do you have a plumbing emergency? We’re on call at all times to immediately address your needs.
Harner is licensed, bonded and insured in the state of Ohio. We are D.O.T certified, a member of the PICS Consortium, and require continual training to ensure that our employees have the skills to get the job done with the latest technologies and techniques available.